#What Makes Us Special?
- Comprehensive approach
- Many years of international experience and stable business structure
- Multi-level certification and standardization
- Project management in compliance with PMI and Prince 2 standards
- Difficult and sophisticated projects are our daily routine
"The essence of automation is the need for effective and efficient supervision of the utility
and technological process parameters, and providing safety and repeatability.""
~ Krzysztof Biliński, CEO ~
#Industrial automation without secrets
We offer the latest solutions including control and process visualization systems that are based on components manufactured by such leading and recognized Companies as Siemens, Allen Bradley and Wonderware. We can support you in the following areas of automation and production process control
- Development of documents
- Software applications
- SCADA and HMI Systems
- Electrical systems
- Assembly of automation systems
- Installation of control cabinets
- Machinery and process safety systems
- Shop floor data collection system Commissioning procedures, testing, training, maintenance services
- Global solutions
iPS Control® holds Siemens Solution Partner Certificate for PCS7, Simatic and HMI.
iPS Control® as the first company in Poland obtained the status of RcSI (Recognized System Integrator).
Project Managers have well-established expertise in Project Management, acquired during postgraduate studies, specialist courses and certification training.
- Continuous monitoring of resources and funds
- Full control over the project, increased safety
- Minimization of project risks
- Increased chances of project success
- Quality management and monitoring
#5 phases of a project
In iPS Control®, we divide a project into 5 key phases, which is crucial as it ensures control for both parties:
- Project commencement - defining goals
- Planning - analyses and consultations
- Project implementation
- Project monitoring
- Project completion + acceptance
#What processes are subject to automation?
- weighing and batch production systems
- continuous and discrete processes transport and storage systems
- installation monitoring and control systems
- control rooms
- complete production lines
- modernization projects
#The latest implemented projects
Poznańska 23 -25
Jasin 62-020 (poczta: Swarzędz)
- approx. 10 km from the center of Poznań
T + 48 61 840 80 26
office in the ipscontrol pl domain