The history of automation of industrial processes is decades-long. Many of the existing solutions are already in the final stage of their technological life cycle.
They do not comply with all the standards, and most importantly they do not provide for further development of companies and implementing innovative changes in the production process. A product offered on the market may thus lose its competitive position. It is worth counteracting this situation. As authorized integrators of the world's largest manufacturers in automation, we have the adequate expertise for the migration of solutions to currently offered products and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of industrial automation.
Thanks to such modernizations, we also eliminate hardware limitations.
We make machines, and production lines gain new capabilities:
- In terms of performance,
- Confidence and precision of operation,
- Or the comfort of operation and complete diagnostics,
- Modern possibilities of data presentation,
- Remote control
- Full reporting of production.
- Inventory of the current status, recovery of documentation
- Technical consulting, analyses, and concept development
- Selection of equipment, software, and solutions
- Migrations of PLC controller software to SCADA and MES
- Reporting applications
- Updating software licenses
- Replacement of hardware components of control systems, power supply cabinets, and on-site equipment
- Robotization of manual processes
- Implementing new applications
- Functional testing
- Optimization and development of systems
We are pleased to observe as old plants, production lines or manufacturing cells gain "new life".
After a properly implemented automation improvement process, an Investor gains certain tangible advantages:
- Adaptation to the needs and expectations
- Extension of the life cycle
- State-of-the-art solutions
- Improved performance, quality, and ergonomics
- Trouble-free operation
- Professional installation
- Elevated standard