iPS Control® is a leading engineering Company in Poland providing industrial companies with comprehensive project implementation services.
The iPS Control®'s field of business activities is automation of industrial processes including global solutions in this area.
We work based on the build - improve - integrate systems, which involve the use of proven project management procedures ensuring a safe and comprehensive investment process for our Customers.
IPS Control® experience has been systematically built since 1998. We cooperate with market leaders both in case of suppliers and customers. Effective operation in the area of industrial automation allows for consistent development and ambitious planning of further development steps.
For more information about iPS Control® offer and business activities, go to the How We Operate page. For more information about our projects, please visit the Projects page.
Comprehensive integration of secure solutions in the area of industrial process automation.
To maintain the status of a national leader in the industry and to achieve the position of an internationally renowned partner.
- Security and safety
- Comprehensive Approach
- establishing a pemanent cooperation with PiDT within iPS Team
- becoming a member of IPS Team-a structure of companies operating in complementary industries
- cooperation in the development of WiZARTEC - Creative Studio of Industrial Technologies
- development of a secure data management system - cybersecurity
- during a pandemic development and implementation of a hybrid work system
- development and implementation of a comprehensive data security system
- dynamic development of the industrial mechanics department
- obtaining patent protection for our NUTRILO® brand
- development and implementation of pro-ecological projects
- development of Boomplastic - a pro-environmental project based on creative recycling of plastic
- development of the own products segment for industry
- development of the industrial mechanics department - Automaton Expert
- restructuring of the capital group
- launching key projects on the feed market
- continuation of activity in the structure of the Joint Stock Company Market
- launch of a technologically advanced feed production management system - nutrilo
- inclusion in the iPS Ready portfolio Development of export markets
- work on a strategic product for the industrial printing industry - Looco
- development of the portfolio
- obtaining full patent protection for a trademark of iPS Control®
- 16 years of market activity iPS Control®
- continued development of the international market
- 15 years of iPS Control® business activity
- DOTup - launch of new product brand
change in strategic objectives and the beginning of the rebranding process:
- creation of iPS Control® trademark - for automation and control processes areas
- iPS Group trademark providing comprehensive industrial solutions replaces previous Group IP trademark
- iPS Group includes also other trademarks related to complementary business
increase in the number of employees and relocation to new headquarters at Poznańska 23, Swarzędz, see contact details
the opening of a new manufacturing facility in Szamotuły
as a result of the 10th Edition of the Most Dynamic Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Ranking prepared by the Puls Biznesu Business Magazine IP Control became a member of the elite club of the “Gazele Biznesu” [Business Gazelles]
DEKRA certifies that the quality management system established and applied by iPS Control® is in compliance with ISO 9001:2000; both the certificate and the accreditation are valid up to date.
increase in the number of employees and relocation to new headquarters at ul. Lindego 6 in Poznań
the beginning of the export activity of the Grupa IP
the beginning of the cooperation with PRM Grodzisk - an assembly plant with 50-years industrial experience
change in the legal status of the company from s.c. [Civil Law Partnership] to sp. z o.o. [Limited Liability Company]
- beginning of cooperation within the IP Group - offering comprehensive services for industry
- separation of a company specializing in the area of industrial technological systems
increase in the number of employees and relocation to new headquarters at ul. Klonowica 8, Poznań
the beginning of the business activity - scope of activities covers the automation and control systems and some process elements. Headquarters at ul. Dominikańska 7a in Poznań
Awards and Partners
We have been conducting business activities since 1998 and we have gained valuable experience. In addition, we have established a number of key relationships with suppliers of industrial automation solutions that ensure the highest market standard. See why you should trust us.
iPS Team Partner
We are a partner of iPS Team, which is a cluster of companies operating in complementary industries. iPS Control® is responsible for providing solutions for industrial automation systems. iPS Team offers a comprehensive investment project implementation on the global market.